Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kids really do say the funniest things!













So our little Camden talks like he is 8 years old. He has us laughing almost every day at the funny things he says. I'm always telling Wayne that I wish I could just bottle it up and save it forever. Awhile back Charice was asking me what Teige's nickname should be. Camden overheard the conversation and came running in the room saying, "I'm going to call Teige my Sweetheart". Only he pronounced it Sweet tart. So adorable. Now whenever he talks to his brother he says, "Hi Sweet tart", or "where's my sweet tart". Then last week Camden said "I love my Daddy and I love your Daddy too mom." I asked him who my Daddy was and he said, "you know mom, Daddy, downstairs". So sweet and innocent that he thinks Wayne is my Daddy. If only we could remember all of these adorable little moments forever.










No comments: