Friday, January 22, 2010

My two year old put me in check yesterday.......twice!

So the thing I love the very most about blogging is that you can post the funny little things your kids say and then save those sweet moments forever. I know these moments are of course the funniest for the parents and may be boring for others to listen to, but I am posting them anyway. For example:

Yesterday I was taking a bath with my two boys (oh yes so relaxing), and I squirted Camden with a little bath toy he has. Thinking he would just giggle like usual and then get me back, he instead got his serious face on. Camden looked at me and said "How would you like it if I did that to you?". When I told him that I guess I wouldn't like it he said, "Well, don't do that to me then". Not sure where he came up with that one but good lesson learned!

A few hours later I was nursing Teige and he decided to bite down and pull (his new little trick that he thinks is just amazing). I looked at Teige and told him "Ouch Teige that hurts.". Camden came running in the room and asked why I was getting mad at his brother. When I told him that Teige had bit me Camden said "Don't get mad a Teige, he is my best friend". Between that adorable statement and the bite to the boob, I was literally in tears. So sweet.

2 comments:

KALLI said...

oh so sweeeet! Brothers are the best.

Rachel Banks said...

Nice. Smarty pants! :)