Thursday, July 2, 2009

Our Little Smiley

So not too much has been going on around here. I can hardly believe it is July! We, well I, am so excited for the 4th of July! It is my all time favorite holiday! I love the heat, the fireworks, parades and BBQ's. I am so excited to see Camden this year and how he will react to everything. He is already talking nonstop about fireworks.

Charice is at girls camp and will be back tomorrow. She was absolutely ecstatic and wanted to pack for it weeks in advance. We miss her but I know she is having a great time.

Camden is doing so good and is adjusting to baby. He says the funniest things and makes us laugh all the time. He has this new funny face he does that I posted a picture of. Crazy little man.

Teige is 7 weeks old! He is smiling and has become such a good baby. We are finally getting on somewhat of a schedule and I am enjoying every second of him. Last night he slept for 6 hours straight.......oh yeah! He is getting so BIG! My little Camden stayed so tiny for so long but not Teige. Teige is wearing clothes that were too big for Camden at 3 or 4 months. My little newborn isn't such a little newborn anymore.

Wayne's dad and step mom are coming next week to visit. We can't wait. His step mom has never been here and has never seen Camden or Teige. So fun!









5 comments:

Jolene said...

I am excited for the 4th of July too. I always thought I was weird because it is one of my favorite holidays. I am glad to see I am in good company.

Lorilyn said...

Your boys are so cute together, they will be great buddies and will always have someone to play with, or fight with :)

I love Teige's opened mouth smile! Too cute! Have a great time with family and enjoy your 4th of July!

Justin and Liz said...

Oh Katie! They are so cute!!! Camden looks like a great big brother! I love Teige's little round face! My boys were big too. You don't have to worry about big babies as much! :)
Love you and have fun with the family! I am jealous!!

Blair and Brenda said...

Your boys are getting so big. I want to see you.

Quinn said...

He is a smiley for sure. And he is getting so big. Just adorable. Both of them.