Sunday, July 26, 2009

Our month of July



My sister took this picture of Teige when he was about 1 month old. When I finally get around to it, I will make make his announcement's with it. I can't believe I haven't done that already! Teige is now 2 1/2 months old. I took him to his 2 month appointment and he was 13 pounds! Holy biggness! At 2 months old, my little Camden was only 9 pounds. Teige is definitly my little chunky monkey.





















I finally got a picture of my four favorite people! How lucky am I!!!






Like I said in my earlier post, we had a visit from Wayne's Dad and stepmom. They brought our little nephew Daniel with them. They drove all the way from Texas so that they could bring Wayne's deer heads with them. Secretly I was hoping they would fly and leave the deer back home. I could do without the new addition on my wall but I guess this is Wayne's house too.......I guess.


Anyways, we really enjoyed their visit and we wish they would just move here. With our ever growing family, it is getting so expensive to fly out to their house.



2 comments:

Lorilyn said...

That photo your sister took is so great, Teige looks like a sweet angel! The candid photos are fun and adorable too. What a cute, happy family! I've loved teasing the kids by leaving their shirts on their heads too- that is so funny. I can't believe he is 2 1/2 months old. How is everything going?

Blair and Brenda said...

I cannot believe Teige is that big all ready. Charice is in Young women’s?! You better keep your eye on her. She looks so grown up. And Camden he is one good looking boy. You have a beautiful family. Miss you!