Monday, November 29, 2010

So what's my blog address again?

Seriously it has been so long since my last post that I couldn't even remember how to log on. Why can't I keep this thing updated!? I love writing about funny little things my kids say so that I can look back and have a good laugh. So here is one for ya.......a little blow to the ol ego. When Camden was about Teige's age, he used to always shush me whenever I sang to him. I would be singing along in the car and he would yell, "Mommy shhhhh!" Well, he has passesd the tradition right on to his little brother. Yesterday, I was singing Twinkle Twinkle in the tub to the boys. Teige kept covering my mouth with little hand yelling, "AHHHHH". I thought little kids liked to be sung to. I seriously must be doing something wrong here.

2 comments:

KALLI said...

I am so glad you are back on the blog train!!!! I have been missing you and this is exactly why I hate facebook.

Quinn said...

Look! You Blogged!
And you have a beautiful voice
When Nick was Teiges age, or a little older and I would sing he would cover his ears and say "Stop, It burns, it burns, it hurts my ears."
Must be a cousin thing.