Wednesday, December 1, 2010

ChRiStmAS in three Weeks!

I am having such a hard time grasping that today is December 1st and that Christmas is only 3 weeks away! We don't have any Christmas decorations up, including our tree, and I haven't bought hardly any presents yet. I just can't seem to get in the Christmas spirit and I'm not sure why. Just yesterday my sister pointed out that I could be using the whole "I'm gonna call santa" bit. Why the heck didn't I think of that earlier......I could have started using it a month ago. It works oh so well with Cam!

We did see Santa at the mall last week and Camden loved it! Teige wouldn't sit on his lap but that was pretty much expected with his age. So the plan is to get the tree up, buy a few things and get the Christmas music going! Because ready or not, Christmas is coming!

1 comment:

KALLI said...

I love "scared straight with Santa"!!!! Get shopping girl :)