Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy 10th Anniversary


Warning: The following may contain mushy gushy stuff. Reader discretion is advised.


I am writing this as a little tribute to my husband. Today is our 10th Anniversary! I seriously can hardly believe it. We were supposed to go out tonight and celebrate. Instead, Camden has strep, Charice is sick (not sure what yet) and Teige has an ear infection and the oh so dreaded h1n1 flu! So, it's take out chinese and tylenol, motrin, tylenol, motrin, tylenol, motrin.


I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband. He works his butt of so that I can stay home with our children. He puts our family before everything. He is such a good husband and such a good Dad. He truly has a heart of gold! I love you Babes! Happy Anniversary!


5 comments:

Jolene said...

Happy Anniversary. Sorry you are all sick. Hope they feel better soon.

Justin and Liz said...

YAY!! Congrats! Sorry your family is sick! That is no fun. Chinese takeout is funner anyways! You can eat it in your pajamas! ;) Love you guys and congrats!!!

Melaina and Ben said...

I love love this picture sis!!! YAy for you guys!!

Lorilyn said...

10 years! Wow! Congrats! I hope the kids slept well ;) It's no fun when your kids are sick- mine have been sick for a few weeks and as soon as one gets better another one is starting to get a new bug.

KALLI said...

oh sweet! We were married ten years this year as well. We didn't get to go out either, we had a brand new baby! Marriage is so hard but soooo worth it. Happy anniversary.