Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sibling Bonds


Camden making ghost puppets!




Wayne caught this adorable moment.



I love the bond I have with my siblings and I hope my children will always have that same bond. I feel so lucky to have such a great relationship with my brothers and sisters and I love spending time with them. Just recently, Camden has started to think of Teige as his brother and not just a bother. He is always trying to hold his hand and always telling him he loves him. He will ask me when Teige will be old enough to "sight" (he means fight but can't say his f's too hot yet). Charice and the boys also have a close bond. She puts her brothers above and beyond everything and sometimes when Camden gets hurt, he will go to his sis before even me. I feel so blessed to be able to have all of my children and I just pray that their amazing relationship with one another will be as good as the relationship I have with my siblings.

1 comment:

Melaina and Ben said...

Aw sis I love you and your kids are so freakin cute! I am so glad you are my sister!!! :)