Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lions and Tigers and the most adorable Baby Elephant!

The kids and I went to the Zoo a couple of weeks ago to see the new baby elephant. It was the cutest thing ever. We loved watching her splash around in the mud and play with her mom. I think they said she was 250 pounds at birth and the same height as my little Camden. We also got to see the baby tigers and baby giraffe (Camden's favorite).





Such a silly little man!


Not sure why I bring this double stroller. I swear I end up pushing it completely unoccupied within 10 minutes of getting there.



I can't believe this is the best picture we got of the baby elephant. Camden hadn't had his nap and was throwing a humoungo fit at this moment so I really was lucky to get any.




1 comment:

Melaina and Ben said...

Oh my gosh the baby elephant is so cute!!! They had one in Disneyworld when we went and i got the cutest pic of him scratching against a rock!!! :)